Valorant TPM 2.0 Error How To Fix; Windows 11!
Valorant TPM 2.0 Error How To Fix; Windows 11
Machines that do not meet Windows 11’s minimal system requirements cannot run Valorant. The most recent specifications for Windows 11 include a Newer Generation CPU, Secure Boot Enabled, and Valorant TPM 2.0. This article has compiled a list of fixes for the Valorant Windows 11 Valorant TPM 2.0 BIOS Error.
Riot Games has increased the game limitations in order to adhere to these rules. The most recent Windows 11 report states that Valorant TPM 2.0 is required for Valorant to function. The internet is teeming with screenshots taken by individuals who have experienced this issue.
Error Valorant TPM 2.0 Windows 11 SAFE BOOT
- STEP 1 Locate the bios key setup firstly.
- STEP 2 The bios keys are F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL.
- Pick the one that feels right for your computer.
- STEP 3 Switch the system on once it has been turned off.
- Once your BIOS menu appears, press the BIOS key.
- STEP 4 Choose the BOOT option from the BIOS menu.
- Select Secure Boot, then turn it on.
- UEFI mode is compatible with Secure Boot; turn it on.
- After restarting, turn on Secure Boot.
- Save modifications, then restart in step six.
- Adjust Valorant TPM 2.0.
You can enable TPM after you’ve activated the protected boot. It goes by the names TPP, System Security, or TPM in some systems. Please carefully follow the below steps underneath to enable TPM. Keep taking mind that according to the Motherboard, the routing might change.
- STEP 1. Start by searching for TPP/System Security/TPM.
- STEP 2. Just turn it on.
- Step 3. Save the adjustments.
- Step 4. Refresh your machine in step four.
Activate Valorant TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot.
- Step 1: Press the Windows key and enter “System Information.”
- Obtain Secure Boot State in Step 2.
- If Secure Boot is selected, STEP 3 is complete.
- Step 4: Type tpm.msc by pressing the Windows Key.
- STEP 5 Select Specification Level under TPM Manufacturing Details.
- Press Windows Key + R in Step 1.
- Step 2 is to enter Regedit and hit Enter.
- ACTION 3 Navigate to “HKEY LOCAL MACHINESYSTEMSetupMoSetup.”
- STEP 4 New a DWORD(32-bit) value by performing a right-click on the MoSetup Folder.
- The file should be named “AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU” in step 5.
- Set its number to 1 in step six.
Scaling down to Windows 10 will help if neither of the aforementioned techniques and methodologies is for you.
Removing and installing new game files: Corrupt game installations happen rather frequently. Your version of Valorant may have corrupt documents, which would explain the valorant TPM 2.0 problem. You should uninstall the game in this situation, then reinstall it. To accomplish it, use Windows Search to look up “Add or Remove Program” and remove Riot Vanguard and Valorant from your computer.
After that, you must reinstall the game through the Riot Launcher to check if the problem is still present.
NOTE: Please feel free to ask any concerns you may have about Valorant in the discussion forum below. Join us for more information.
The Vanguard Valorant TPM 2.0 valorant Error: What Causes It to Happen?
Some of the most crucial prerequisites for consumers to build and run Windows 11 are the Trusted Platform Module (valorant TPM 2.0) and Secure Boot. A TPM chip essentially keeps the keys, passcode, and digital certificates necessary for the security of your PC. Therefore, Riot Games’ security software Vanguard has applied the same standards to safeguard the safety of their gamers and deter cheating.
That implies your laptop must conform with valorant TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot in order for you to play Valorant on it; alternatively, you may encounter errors similar to the ones below.
Gamers that play Valorant have been miffed by the TPM 2.0 Valorant error for a while. But there is a quick remedy that works; we’ll use it and explain it in this guide. Don’t worry about missing your data; a factory reset won’t be necessary as part of the solution. Let’s now discover how to resolve the Valorant TPM 2.0 problem.
Call Valorant Support
When all else fails, it is sometimes best to approach the issue directly. Fortunately, Riot Games has a competent support staff ready to go. All you have to do to report the Valorant TPM 2.0 problem is visit the Valorant Support website and do so. If your issue is still unresolved after completing the preceding steps, the support team will contact you and propose a solution.