All You Need To Know About Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours!
In Pokémon Go, the spotlight hour occurrence has returned. Unique Pokémon will be featured on a weekly basis, delivering much-increased spawn rates and a unique reward. This item contains all the information on the Growlithe-focused Spotlight Hour for Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours on February 19!
Time and Date
Growlithe will be the subject of the following Pokemon Go Spotlight Hours, according to Nintendo. The timing will be six to seven p.m. GMT on February 19, 2022.
Growlithe is a Pokémon of the fire type. It initially appeared in the world of Pokémon during the first iteration. In Pokémon Go, Dazzling Growlithe is also accessible. Twice Catch Stardust will be available for people as one of the festival perks too.
Pokémon will reappear more regularly for a period, allowing you to capture as many of them as possible. This is the ideal time to complete their Pokedex and get the candies necessary to develop and strengthen that Pokémon.
Spawning Frequency & Dazzling Rate for the Spotlight Period!
For 1 hour, as during Spotlight Hour activity, the spawn rate is increased. You can gather each kind by using baits and fragrances.
How to get ready for Pokémon Go’s Spotlight Hour?
The following preparations are necessary if you intend to participate in Spotlight Hour in order to avoid wasting time on the occasion:
- Make absolutely sure you have just enough Pokeballs to capture several Spotlight Hour Pokémon before anything else.
- Please check your Pokémon storage box next. You need to have enough room for all the Pokémon you intend to capture.
You will discover more Pokémon outdoors if you use bait. Therefore, it’s crucial to confirm the existence of lures. You might come across more of the enigma Pokémon if you utilize it.
That is all we heard about the spotlight hour for Pokemon Go on March 15th. Do you feel prepared for Growlithe? Feel free to leave a note below with your ideas. Stick with us here for more information.
The Pokemon Go Spotlight Hours program for December 2022 has been made public by Niantic. There is much to look forward to, with Porygon, Petilil, and Hoothoot all making enhanced debuts.
One of Niantic’s normally scheduled events in Pokemon Go is called The Spotlight Hour. A unique Pokemon will take center stage weekly, delivering significantly increased spawn rates and a unique twofold bonus.
Pokémon from the last Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours!
Below is a list of every Pokémon that has appeared during a Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours since the smaller version first began in January 2020, so you know what to anticipate in the coming years:
- 12 February – Spoink
- reduced spawns for all Pokémon on March 19.
- On February 25, there was no Spotlight Hour.
- Greater spawns for all Pikachu on March 5.
- On March 11, all Pokémon had more spawning.
- March 17: All Pokémon have more spawning.
- There will be enhanced spawning for all Pokémon on March 29.
- Greater spawns for all Pokémon on March 31.
- Purrloin and the double grab XP for 12th April.
- Second of June: No highlight hour
- Patrat, as well as double evolution on 11th June XP
- Numel and the double stardust on July 17
- Clefairy, as well as double catch Points on July 27.
Coaches will have a day to collect as many of that single animal as they can, making it the ideal opportunity to complete their Pokedex and accumulate sufficient Candy to develop and charge up that Pokemon. Don’t forget to sign up for our email alerts so you won’t miss any news from the worlds of online gaming, movies, or events. For updates on PS5 restocks and drops, you may also be following us on Twitter. Till then, be safe and have fun playing!